EdCIL (India) Limited
(A Government of India Enterprise)
EdCIL (India) Limited, a Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Human Resource Development, was setup with the mandate of promoting Indian Education in countries abroad.
EdCIL offers admission to International students - foreign nationals, NRIs, PIOs - in all types of degree programmes in more than 200 institutes spread all over India, which includes Central University, State University and other colleges and institutions which are recognized by the regulatory/statutory bodies viz.
- University Grants Commission (UGC),
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE),
- Medical Council of India (MCI),
- Dental Council of India (DCI),
- Nursing Council of India (NCI),
- Pharmacy Council of India (PCI),
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and
- National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
EdCIL places students for pursuing courses in the fields of
- Engineering & Technology,
- Information Technology
- Computer Science,
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics,
- Nursing and Para-medical,
- Hotel Management & Catering Technology,
- Agriculture/Veterinary Sciences,
- Dairy Technology and Fisheries,
- Arts & Fine Arts,
- Mass Communication and Journalism
- Social Sciences,
- Commerce and
Various Placement Schemes that EdCIL offers to NRI, PIO and International Students:
- Self-Financing Scheme (SFS)
SFS refers to a scheme where the cost of study is financed by the student himself/ herself and EdCIL facilitates admission in desired Institute and desired programme.
EdCIL has placed large number of students from different countries viz. Afghanistan, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Botswana, China, Canada, Egypt, Ethiopia, Fiji, Ghana, Indonesia, Iran, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Madagascar, Mauritius, Nepal, Oman, Qatar, Rwanda, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Surinam, Syria, Thailand, UAE, Uganda, United Kingdom, USA, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe etc have been placed by EdCIL under this scheme so far.
EdCIL Advantage -
When you study in India through EdCIL, you are benefitted in many ways, viz.
- No entrance exam to get admitted in EdCIL associated Indian Institutes;
- VISA Assistance;
- EdCIL associated institutes offer Hostel facility of International standards;
- EdCIL is associated with both Government & Private Institutes of national repute.
- 20 years of wide-spread experience in placing students in Indian Institutes.
Admission Procedure - Download "EdCIL Registration Form" from our website www.edcilindia.co.in to get complete details on admission in Indian Institute. The broad modalities include -
- Registration with EdCIL, giving information on the desired Course and the desired institute.
- Forwarding of requisite documents as needed by the Institute.
- Verification of Documents by the institute to check the eligibility criteria of the student.
- Provisional offer letter from desired Institutions (subject to fulfillment of eligibility and availability of seats)
- Admission in the Institute.
- Post-admission help.
- Regular monitoring of the progress of the student.
Contact Information :-
Head, Placement & Secondment
EdCIL(India)Ltd, EdCIL-House,18-A,Sector 16-A,Noida-201301,(U.P)
Telephone: 0091-120-2515281 Fax :0091-120-2515372